Please consider donating any amount to help establish the Pema Ling retreat center which will benefit of countless beings now and for generations to come!
Photo by Jeff Ibur.
Preorder Now! Available May 29, 2019!
Walking in the Footsteps of the Buddha: The Path to Freedom
What is the Buddha’s teaching really? What we’re really talking about is love. We’re talking about kindness and compassion, and about how to remove and release the grasping of duality. This isn’t only taught in Buddhism. The nature isn’t dominated by any one tradition. The nature is free, open, and relaxed.
The Buddha simply pointed out the way the nature is. This is what the gracious teacher Buddha taught and what he practiced. His actions followed his words. He was humble and simple, and walked with bare feet, holding an alms bowl, picking up his own food along with his students.
The Buddha loved all living beings like his only child. Love and compassion have no boundaries. We need to reactivate these beautiful qualities within ourselves. This will make our lives meaningful. We will be happy, peaceful, and joyful in this life, and we will leave this life with joy, peace, and happiness. We will also leave a good legacy and example for our family members, friends, neighbors, and for everyone we’re connected with.
Paperback | Full Color
Dharma Samudra | 4/29/19
Pages: 253 | Size: 6 x 9
2019 One Month PSL Dzogchen Retreat
Togal: Year 3
Lama Shabkar Tsokdruk Rangdrol’s “Clear Light Luminosity of the Great Perfection: A Song of Spontaneous Leaping Over That Instantly Opens Hundreds of Doors of Samadhi”
Padma Samye Ling
April 8, 2019
Photo of Ven. Khenchen Palden Sherab Rinpoche in Russia in the 1990s.
1. How to Meditate with Great Confidence and Wisdom
On April 16, 2013 at Padma Samye Ling during the One Month Dzogchen Retreat on Mipham Rinpoche’s Vajra Heart, Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche taught essential practice instructions that we need to remember as meditators and Dzogchen practitioners. Khenpo Rinpoche’s translation and commentary on Mipham Rinpoche’s text gives us exact advice on how to practice to gain complete enlightenment. Khenpo Rinpoche’s personal commentary begins at 2:40. Enjoy this exceptional treasure!!!
As well as . . .
2. Dzogchen Pointing Out Instructions by Khenpo Tsewang Rinpoche
On March 26, 2013 at Padma Samye Ling during the One Month Dzogchen Retreat on Mipham Rinpoche’s Vajra Heart, Venerable Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche gave pointing out instructions on how to bring everything together in our Dzogchen meditation.
The topics discussed include:
1. When we begin Vajrayana practice and “open the mandala,” what are we opening to?
2. What should we do about the negative karma we previously created?
3. Is it a mistake to look at a teacher as a buddha if (s)he is not a buddha?
4. Five Dhyani Buddha Families
5. How to not be attached to this life?
6. How to calm an incredibly over-active mind?
7. What are the benefits of practicing together as a Sangha?
8. Primordial purity and spontaneous presence
9. What role does desire play on the path to enlightenment?
10. Good energy of the Sangha
Palm Beach Dharma Center
March 10, 2019