1. Tonglen Practice with Dzogchen Meditation
On July 22, 2015 at Padma Samye Ling during a Dzogchen Retreat on the extraordinary Vajrayana practice of Chod, Venerable Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche taught on how to practice the special Tonglen “Sending and Receiving” compassion meditation, and integrate this with Dzogchen meditation.
2. Tonglen – Giving Happiness to Others & Taking Away Their Suffering
On April 24, 2012, during the one month PSL Dzogchen retreat on the Union of Mahamudra and Dzogchen, Venerable Khenpo Tsewang Rinpoche taught on Tonglen: the essential Mahayana bodhisattva practice of giving all of your happiness to others, and taking all of their suffering onto yourself.
3. How to Sincerely Love All Mother Sentient Beings
The great master Atisha’s seven points for developing and restrengthening our bodhchitta, love, kindness, and compassion for all beings without any exceptions:
(1) Mother Recognition
(2) Remembering the Kindness of Mothers
(3) Wanting to Repay Kindness
(4) Loving-kindness with Beautiful Appreciation
(5) Sincere Affection with Compassion
(6) Good Heart (Cordiality)
Copyright © Padmasambhava Buddhist Center at Padma Samye Ling. All rights reserved.