How to Sincerely Love All Mother Sentient Beings
Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Rinpoche teaches on the great master Atisha’s seven points for developing and restrengthening our bodhchitta, love, kindness, and compassion for all beings without any exceptions:
(1) Mother Recognition
(2) Remembering the Kindness of Mothers
(3) Wanting to Repay Kindness
(4) Loving-kindness with Beautiful Appreciation
(5) Sincere Affection with Compassion
(6) Good Heart (Cordiality)
The Great Kindness of Our Parents
Ven. Khenpo Rinpoche highlighted the essential four ways that our parents were kind to us:
1. They gave us our body.
2. They gave us life.
3. They gave us the things we needed.
4. The taught us about the world.
Copyright © Padmasambhava Buddhist Center at Padma Samye Ling. All rights reserved.