(1) May I follow the example of all the buddhas, bodhisattvas, and arhats.
(2) May I serve them and make offerings to them.
(3) May I hold and practice all the Buddha’s teachings, from the foundation practices up to Dzogchen.
(4) May I be able to emanate many forms to help all beings.
(5) May I be able to travel to all the realms and pure lands, and benefit them.
(6) May I accomplish the six paramitas.
(7) May I be able to mature the minds of beings to bring forth their good qualities.
(8) May I help all beings have pure perception by removing their habitual patterns.
(9) May I act in ways that please all beings so that they will reveal their true nature.
(10) May all my actions be of benefit to myself and others. May all beings quickly attain complete enlightenment.
Venerable Khenpo Rinpoches
2006 PSL Spring Dzogchen One Month Retreat
Photo of HH Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche and Ven. Khenchen Palden Sherab Rinpoche in France airport in 1980s.
Previous PostAh Ho!
Copyright © Padmasambhava Buddhist Center at Padma Samye Ling. All rights reserved.