Join Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche
Ganachakra of Guru Padmasambhava
& Great Master Shantarakhita
Along with memorial ceremony for Ven. Lama Chimed Namgyal
Monday, February 22
Join us for an extra special guru tsok ceremony. This 10th Day we will also honor the co-founder of Tibetan Buddhism, Great Master Shantarakshita.
The 10th day of the Miracle Month is also the mahaparinirvana anniversary of Ven. Lama Chimed Namgyal, beloved father of the Venerable Khenpo Rinpoches. Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche will lead the PBC Sangha’s 10th Day practices as we remember the precious legacy and blessings of this great hidden yogi’s joy, devotion, courage, and commitment.
• We will add two practices in honor of Great Master Shantarakshita and Ven. Lama Chimed Namgyal Rinpoche.
Click above link for complimentary downloads.
Click here to join the live webcast Monday, February 22 @ 3:30 pm EST
• Shower of Blessings from Mipham Rinpoche will be the main practice.
• Shantarakshita Guru Yoga
• A Prayer of Loving Devotion, In Remembrance of the Only Father Lama.
• We will also recite the Stainless King and the Swift Fulfillment of Wishes.
• We will include our other daily healing practices as well.
• If you would like to contribute to the feast offering, you can make an offering here:
Next PostView, Meditation, and Conduct
Copyright © Padmasambhava Buddhist Center at Padma Samye Ling. All rights reserved.