We have moved forward during the stay-at-home period
• The building is now enclosed and air conditioned
• The ceiling has been painted sky blue and the walls are waiting for the yellow that Ven. Khenpo Rinpoche has chosen
• Intricate trim over windows and doors recalls traditional Tibetan architecture and will be painted in appropriately
• The interior space is sunlit and inviting, opening up toward the area where the new shrine will be built
The next few weeks will be very busy! We will …
• Complete work on the walls, trim, and interior columns
• Start installing fixtures
• Prepare to stain the floor in an intricate pattern
• Build the pump houses, water tank & water treatment system
• Install the small paved parking area
By the end of July, we will be able to see the final forms of the temple and surrounding land beginning to emerge!
Thank you to everyone who has contributed their time, effort, prayers, and finances to this wonderful manifestation of the Khenpo Rinpoches’ vision!
To donate toward completion of the temple at Pema Ling, please visit our GoFundMe page here:
Copyright © Padmasambhava Buddhist Center at Padma Samye Ling. All rights reserved.