GOOD NEWS! Live Webcast with Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Rinpoche Continue Weds, April 29 – May 9!
Join Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche Live for Dzogchen Teachings and Meditations!
Live Zoom Meeting:
Venerable Rinpoche will continue with his in-depth commentary on His Holiness Dudjom Rinpoche’s “Heart Advice for the Fortunate Ones.”
April 29 – May 9, 2020 from 3:30-5:30pm EDT
• 8am Morning and 7:30pm evening practices are still being held.
• Some of the topics we will reflect on during this next cycle of teachings will be:
– Aspirational and Actualizing Bodhichitta: The Four Boundless and Six Paramitas
•We will have a Guru Tsok on Sunday, May 3, 2:30pm EST.
Everyone is warmly welcome to join webcast practices and teachings from Padma Samye Ling Temple as best suits your schedule…
• 8:00 am – 9:00 am EDT Guru Padmasambhava, Buddha Shakyamuni, and Arya Tara Practice
• 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm EDT Venerable Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche will lead meditation practice and give pith Dzogchen instructions
• 7:30 pm – 8:15 pm EDT Heart Sutra Practice
Our heart-felt thanks to everyone who has sent donations in support of this webcast retreat as well as the mandala of Padmasambhava Buddhist Center in general!
Your contribution is vital to maintaining and developing PBC’s Dharma activities at Padma Samye Ling and beyond. Thank you!
We dedicate the merit for all sentient beings as vast as space.
Copyright © Padmasambhava Buddhist Center at Padma Samye Ling. All rights reserved.