The topics discussed include:
1. When we begin Vajrayana practice and “open the mandala,” what are we opening to?
2. What should we do about the negative karma we previously created?
3. Is it a mistake to look at a teacher as a buddha if (s)he is not a buddha?
4. Five Dhyani Buddha Families
5. How to not be attached to this life?
6. How to calm an incredibly over-active mind?
7. What are the benefits of practicing together as a Sangha?
8. Primordial purity and spontaneous presence
9. What role does desire play on the path to enlightenment?
10. Good energy of the Sangha
Palm Beach Dharma Center
March 10, 2019
Previous PostMeditation Retreat
Next PostNugget Signs of Realization
Copyright © Padmasambhava Buddhist Center at Padma Samye Ling. All rights reserved.