The topics discussed include:
1. When we begin Vajrayana practice and “open the mandala,” what are we opening to?
2. What should we do about the negative karma we previously created?
3. Is it a mistake to look at a teacher as a buddha if (s)he is not a buddha?
4. Five Dhyani Buddha Families
5. How to not be attached to this life?
6. How to calm an incredibly over-active mind?
7. What are the benefits of practicing together as a Sangha?
8. Primordial purity and spontaneous presence
9. What role does desire play on the path to enlightenment?
10. Good energy of the Sangha
Palm Beach Dharma Center
March 10, 2019
Copyright © Padmasambhava Buddhist Center at Padma Samye Ling. All rights reserved.