Palm Beach Dharma Center
February 24, 2019
The topics discussed include:
1. Three Kayas
2. Where does karma begin?
3. Relationship of Negative Emotions and Wisdom
4. How long can the mind be separated from a body before it reincarnates?
5. What are the four extremes of existence, nonexistence, both, and neither?
6. What does the “dharmakaya beyond mind” mean?
7. Does wisdom mind guide us during karmic rebirth and our life?
8. How do we integrate our practice with our work?
9. Does the sense of there being a “perceiver” during meditation lessen with practice?
10. How to cut through attachment and aversion once you’ve been introduced to the “view”?
11. Pure relative truth vs. impure relative truth?
Photograph by Greg Kranz.
Copyright © Padmasambhava Buddhist Center at Padma Samye Ling. All rights reserved.